Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Chong Lee
Northern Virginia, including Arlington, Tysons Corner, Alexandria, Fairfax, and McLean, Virginia Cosmetic Dentistry
Northern Virginia Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Chong Lee is an accomplished professional in every sense of the word, and a native of Arlington, he started early in pursuit of his aspirations to become a dentist.
He is a graduate of Medical College of Virginia and professionally, has focused primarily on the philosophy of optimal care and superb service designed to exceed his patient’s expectations. This level of commitment as well as his passion for dentistry, led Dr. Lee into the study of physiologic aesthetic dentistry; training that considers the importance of a balanced bite with the assurance of successful restorative and cosmetic procedures. In the process, Dr. Lee discovered that sleep dentistry is deeply integrated into the study of physiologic aesthetic dentistry.
Dr. Lee chose Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI), a world-renowned post-graduate center for aesthetic and neuromuscular dentistry to acquire the necessary skills and training necessary to achieve the highest level of success when treating his patients for physiologic disorders of the jaw, sleep apnea and addressing cosmetic needs. At LVI, Dr. Lee serves as clinical instructor and holds the prestigious title of Regional Director of LVI.
Finding his life’s work both personally and professionally gratifying, Dr. Lee proudly shares his cosmetic dentistry, physiologic aesthetic dentistry and sleep dentistry with his fellow colleagues in a variety of venues.
- Past President of International Association of Comprehensive Aesthetics (IACA)
- Recipient of Las Vegas Institute Mastership (LVIM)
- Clinical instructor at Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Founder of the metropolitan Washington, D.C. LVI Study Club
- Dental lectures around the country to fellow dentists
- Mentoring dentists both locally and nationally
Dr. Lee is a Fellow of the International Academy of Facial Esthetics, as well as the International Association of Physiologic Aesthetic Dentistry (IAPA), and remains an active member in several additional professional dental organizations, including:
- Virginia Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Association of General Dentistry
- Northern Virginia Dental Society, Director of Continuing Education
Dr. Lee has been voted the “best” and/or “top” dentist in the region by several magazines, and he was voted “best” dentist in America by his peers.
- Voted Best Dentist in Northern Virginia Magazine
- Voted Top Dentist in Metro Area by Washington Consumers
- Top Dentist in America by the American Council of Consumer Reports
- Top Dentist in Virginia Magazine
- Voted Best Dentist in America by his peers
- Voted Best Dentist in Washingtonian Magazine
- Voted Best Dentist in Modern Magazine
- Featured on NBC News 4 with Barbara Harrison
- Featured in New Beauty Magazine
- Featured in LVI Vision Magazine
Dr. Lee continues to commit to the same level of excellence he has always demanded of himself.
A message from Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Chong Lee
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Chong Lee
If you would like a cosmetic dentistry consultation with Arlington Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Chong Lee, please call Galleria Dental Aesthetics at (703) 448-1020 today. Our practice serves patients in McLean, Arlington Tysons Corner, and surrounding areas in northern Virginia.