Cosmetic Dentistry is All About Outcome
- Posted on: Jun 15 2017
As much as you hear about cosmetic dentistry, you may have the perception that this field is a formal category under the general dentistry umbrella. Not so. At least not formally. Because there is no designation for cosmetic dentistry, one can easily put their aesthetic goals into the wrong hands. Patients of Galleria Dental Aesthetics will be pleased to know that our McLean dentists have gone far beyond general dental training to provide the utmost care for cosmetic and restorative cases.
Drs. Lee and Dr. Oh are all students of the esteemed Las Vegas Institute, an educational organization dedicated to the in-depth study of dental aesthetics. The continual training demonstrates a passion for perfection, and also an understanding of the constant evolution within the field of dentistry.
How we Help our Patients
It may seem obvious that we help our patients by offering a wide selection of dental services. This is just the beginning. The services that we perform are truly customized to meet each patient’s objective of a gorgeous, but totally natural-looking smile. Each procedure that is performed is done so with a clear goal in mind, and the right tools and techniques to meet that goal.
- Teeth whitening is performed to reach your perfect shade of white. This may be achieved in our office using the Zoom! Whitening System (we do all the work, so you don’t have to!), or it may involve the use of professional whitening gel at home, on your schedule.
- Porcelain veneers are somewhat of a “Jack-of-all-trades” in dentistry. These porcelain covers are personalized to the smile regarding shape, size, and color. Veneer treatment can make over the smile in less than a month with minimal disruption of natural structure.
- Lumineers are a type of porcelain veneer that meets the needs of patients interested in a highly conservative cosmetic makeover. Like traditional porcelain veneers, Lumineers may be used to disguise a variety of cosmetic flaws in the smile.
- Dental bonding. Bonding is also a type of veneer; one that takes place in a single visit to disguise a small imperfection such as a chip. This treatment achieves natural-looking results with composite resin that is shaded to the color of natural enamel.
- Invisalign was once considered a cosmetic dental treatment and nothing more. Over time, refinements to this system have made it valuable for orthodontic problems such as overbite and other malocclusion issues.
Schedule a Consultation
Make strides toward your best smile. Call Galleria Dental Aesthetics at 703-448-1020.
Posted in: cosmetic dentistry