While our permanent, adult teeth are strong, they are not indestructible. A lot of problems can occur over a lifetime that can impact the health or function of the smile. This includes issue such as wear, decay, chips, cracks, and even tooth loss. Many of these problems can cause patients to feel self-conscious about the appearance of their smile, making them hesitant to ask their dentist about cosmetic restorations they might believe to be expensive.
Dr. Chong Lee, a top dentist at Galleria Dental Aesthetics serving patients in the area of McLean, VA and beyond, can assist with restorative and cosmetic dentistry options for new and existing patients in his practice. Modern techniques and materials make it easy to revitalize teeth that may become worn or damaged with time, allowing patients to enjoy a beautiful smile!
What restorative and cosmetic solutions are available at Galleria Dental Aesthetics?
Dr. Chong Lee offers some of the following options for patients to consider:
- Dental bonding – composite resin is the perfect way for patients to restore worn or chipped teeth. This material mimics the look of natural tooth enamel, ensuring a beautiful end result!
- Dental crowns – crowns are a common dental restoration used in practices to protect and strengthen teeth. They are sometimes referred to as “caps” and are made of strong and beautiful materials such as porcelain.
- Porcelain veneers – disguising imperfections near the front of the smile is easy with veneers which are thin porcelain shells bonded onto the teeth to enhance one’s appearance.
- Dental implants – one or more missing teeth can be replaced with dental implants, designed to join with the natural jawbone and act as a foundation for restorations such as dentures, bridges, and dental crowns.
- Full smile reconstruction – various cosmetic procedures can be combined to dramatically improve the function and appearance of the smile with full smile reconstruction dental plans. Cosmetic treatments can be done all at once or over time, depending on the preferences of the patient.
Call Galleria Dental Aesthetics today
If you are interested in restoring your smile and live in the area of McLean, VA, call (703) 448-1020 to request a visit at 1600 Tysons Boulevard, Suite #120. The office is here for new and established patients in and around the community, and can provide general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry for individuals ready for better oral health and wellness.