Over the years, the number of adult men and women considering orthodontic treatment have risen steadily. Part of this is because there are different ways to achieve the results than there were decades ago. Instead of being referred to an orthodontic specialist for metal bracket and wire braces, patients can avoid these unsightly appliances and choose alternative options. At Galleria Dental Aesthetics of McLean, VA, Dr. Chong Lee and his team may recommend alternative treatments such as Invisalign and instant orthodontics.
What types of orthodontic services are available at Galleria Dental Aesthetics?
Dr. Chong Lee and his team are pleased to offer a few options for patients considering braces, including:
- Invisalign orthodontics – unlike traditional metal bracket and wire braces, the Invisalign system helps in straightening the teeth in the smile with the use of clear aligner trays. These trays are worn two weeks at a time, and the entire series is often completed within a year for many of our patients with mild to moderate misalignment.
- Instant orthodontics – if you don’t want to deal with the time and energy required from solutions such as Invisalign, and have specific teeth in the dental arch that need to be addressed, Dr. Chong Lee may recommend instant orthodontics. This is the use of porcelain veneers that are custom designed and bonded onto the front of the tooth to change its appearance. This method of improving the smile can be done in a much shorter period of time with natural, beautiful final results!
What are the benefits of braces, even as an adult?
- Straighter teeth and dental arch for improved bite alignment
- Way to address gaps and spaces between the teeth near the front of the smile
- Avoiding traditional braces with alternatives such as Instant orthodontics and Invisalign
- Having a smile one can be proud to share with others—improved self-confidence
Are you interested in braces as an adult?
Don’t delay in improving your smile’s appearance and function! Contact Dr. Chong Lee of Galleria Dental Aesthetics in McLean, VA to find out if you are a good candidate for braces. The office is located at 1600 Tysons Boulevard, Suite #120 and accepts new patients who call for an appointment at (703) 448-1020.