Did you make any New Year’s resolutions? If not, it’s not too late! Resolve to make 2015 your best year yet by giving your teeth the health they deserve. The Fairfax cosmetic dentists at Galleria Dental Aesthetics are always happy to answer any questions you may have about your oral health. Please contact us today at 703-957-7069 to schedule an appointment.
- Remember to brush and floss twice a day. Twice daily cleaning is a key part of maintaining your oral health.
- Remember to floss! Flossing is sometimes neglected, but it’s just as important as brushing!
- Maintain twice yearly checkups and cleanings. Our general dentistry services make keeping your smile healthy more convenient than ever.
- Eat a healthy diet. The same healthy foods that are good for your health are also good for your teeth. Keep sweets to a minimum, and be sure to eat a variety of nutritious foods.
- Avoid staining agents. Coffee, tea, and red wine can all stain your teeth. Drink these in moderation or not at all to keep your teeth from becoming discolored.
- Give up smoking. Not only does cigarette use stain your teeth, but it’s bad for your gums. If you smoke, make 2015 the year to give up tobacco for good!
- Stop crunching on ice. This common habit can wear down and prematurely age your natural teeth.
- Treat yourself to tooth whitening. If you’ve never before enjoyed professional tooth whitening, you’ll be amazed at how much it can improve your appearance and your self-confidence!
- De-stress. Not only is stress bad for your heart, but it can also promote clenching and grinding, which can exacerbate problems like TMJ.
- Resolve to look your best. The full range of cosmetic dental services we offer at Galleria Dental Aesthetics can dramatically improve your appearance and make you feel your best!
To schedule an appointment with our Fairfax cosmetic dentists, please contact Galleria Dental Aesthetics today at 703-957-7069.