Cosmetic Dentistry In Virginia
Your smile is the first thing people notice about you. So shouldn’t your smile reflect the way you feel on the inside? If you’re self-conscious or embarrassed about your teeth, a cosmetic dentist can help you rediscover how beautiful your smile can be. Please contact the Virginia cosmetic dentists at Galleria Dental Aesthetics at 703.448.1020 today to arrange a cosmetic dentistry consultation.
WHAT IS COSMETIC DENTISTRY?
Cosmetic dentistry is the branch of dentistry devoted to helping you look and feel your best. While general dentistry is extraordinarily effective at maintaining your oral health from a clinical perspective, cosmetic dentistry goes a step further and addresses issues related to your appearance and how you feel about the way you look. A cosmetic dentist can help you feel your best by offering solutions for:
- Stained and discolored teeth
- Crooked and misshapen teeth
- Missing teeth
- Gaps between the teeth
At Galleria Dental Aesthetics, we believe that feeling good about the way you look goes hand in hand with your general well-being. That’s why we are pleased to offer cosmetic solutions that support your overall oral health.
HOW WILL COSMETIC DENTISTRY IMPROVE MY SMILE?
No matter how your smile has been impacted, our Northern Virginia cosmetic dentist team can help you meet your healthy, natural-looking goals. Here are a few of the most common cosmetic dental problems:
- Missing or damaged teeth – To prevent periodontal problems from occurring, there are a number of solutions for teeth repair and replacement: porcelain inlays, porcelain crowns, dental bonding, or dental implants are all options which have a very high success rate.
- Gaps between teeth – Porcelain veneers and/or dental bonding can create a clean, healthy appearance for your tooth gaps.
- Cracking, chipped or pitted teeth – Depending on how severe the dental damage is, your options include porcelain inlays and onlays, bonded fillings, or porcelain veneers.
- Crooked teeth – With innovations like Invisalign, you can easily achieve an even, vital and healthy smile.
Our Northern Virginia cosmetic dentists offer a range of dental procedures which are solutions to your common cosmetic dental problems. With our cosmetic dentistry services, there’s no need to feel embarrased, unhappy or uncomfortable about your smile.
THE VALUE OF COSMETIC DENTISTRY
Since cosmetic dentistry like porcelain veneers comes at a cost, many of our patients are curious about the value of cosmetic dentistry and whether it is an expense that will pay off, so to speak. Based on our experience of our patients’ results, we believe the way you feel about your smile can have an effect on many aspects of your life. Our cosmetic dentists in Virginia have witnessed the ways in which our patients value cosmetic dentistry after achieving the smiles they have always wanted.
Finally getting a smile you can share without hesitation or embarrassment is valuable insofar as it may improve your:
- Social interactions with friends, spouses or dates
- Business interactions
- Perception of your beauty and appearance
In every personal interaction, from business meetings to first dates, the way you feel about your teeth can affect the way you interact with another person. If you cover your mouth to smile or laugh, or feel like a tight-lipped smile is necessary to conceal your teeth, you probably already have an indication of the value an improved smile can have on your life and well being.
AVAILABLE COSMETIC TREATMENTS
There are a number of reasons why our teeth begin to darken or stain creating an appearance than makes us look older than we really are. Fortunately, with our Northern Virginia cosmetic dentist team, there are also a number of procedures which can whiten your teeth and create the brighter, more vibrant, healthier smile you would most like to have.
Cosmetic dentistry offers a number of surgical and nonsurgical procedures to help you look and feel your best. Whether you just want whiter teeth or need a full smile makeover, we’re confident that our cosmetic dental services can help.
- Teeth whitening restores stained and discolored teeth to a whiter, brighter appearance.
- Porcelain veneers conceal relatively minor imperfections in your teeth to mask stains, crooked teeth, and other cosmetic issues.
- Dental bonding repairs minor imperfections in the structure of teeth to preserve as much of your natural tooth as possible while delivering structural integrity and functionality.
- Dental implants replace missing teeth and look and feel just like the real thing.
The Galleria Dental Difference
Almost any board certified dentist is technically competent. But when you choose a cosmetic dentist, you’re not just choosing a person. You’re making a commitment to your smile. So doesn’t it make sense to select a cosmetic dentist who goes out of the way to ensure your comfort and wellbeing? Our Arlington cosmetic dentists enhance our patients’ lives every day. To learn how, please contact Galleria Dental Aesthetics today at 703.448.1020.
Here are just a few ways that we set ourselves apart:
The first thing you’ll notice when you walk in the door of our Arlington area office is just how inviting our space is. We’ve taken great care to ensure that our patients have a positive and comfortable experience. Just some of the exceptional amenities we’re pleased to offer include
- Massage chairs
- Complimentary beverages
- Video immersion goggles
- Movies and music
- Concierge services and limo service to and from the airport
You won’t find luxurious services like these in every dentist’s office.
Cosmetic dentistry is a fast-paced field of research and practice. We’re proud to use the latest state-of-the-art dental technology in our dentist’s office.
- Intra-oral cameras give our dentists a closeup view of your teeth and gums, permitting us to diagnose problems that might not be observable with the naked eye.
- Digital X-rays offer superior flexibility compared to the film-based X-rays of the past, and they reduce your exposure to radiation and cut down on waste.
- Digital imaging lets you see what your future smile will look like before we even get to work.
- Electronic medical records give our dentists on-demand access to your medical history and treatment plan, ensuring consistency and completeness.
- Myotronics K7 and TENS units help us accurately evaluate your bite for potential neuromuscular disorders.
Our devotion to the latest technology is clear, and our dentists stay on the cutting edge.
HOW MUCH DO COSMETIC TREATMENTS COST?
Patients naturally have concerns about paying for cosmetic dental procedures because Medicare and private insurance are unlikely to cover elective procedures. We strive to make our services as affordable as possible, and we are pleased to offer attractive financing options that place cosmetic dentistry within the reach of most patients who desire treatment.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Whatever your individual aesthetic goals, cosmetic dentistry has a solution for you. To learn more about cosmetic dentistry and arrange your next appointment with one of our Virginia cosmetic dentists, please contact Galleria Dental Aesthetics today at 703.448.1020.