Your smile is a great way to show someone that you’re happy, excited, or in love. However, this non-verbal communication can be misconstrued if you have imperfections that make you feel self-conscious about how your smile looks. This is why many of the patients who visit Galleria Dental Aesthetics will ask about cosmetic dentistry solutions to enhance the smile.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Patients often don’t ask about cosmetic procedures because they are afraid that the procedures will be costly. But cosmetic dental work is no longer just for the Hollywood elite. Now, anyone can enjoy the benefits that cosmetic dental work provides. Dr. Chong Lee and his team proudly offer payment plans for patients who do not have dental insurance coverage or are unable to use benefits for the treatments they need.
What types of cosmetic dental work are available?
At Galleria Dental Aesthetics, we are pleased to provide several different types of cosmetic dentistry procedures for patients to choose from, including smile makeovers. Smile makeovers may include a combination of cosmetic treatments that create a full plan for enhancing the smile. They typically include several types of treatments in a plan that is custom-made for the patient’s unique needs.
Below are just a few of the more common aesthetic services available with Dr. Chong Lee and his team:
- Porcelain veneers – thin facings are created to bond over teeth to disguise imperfections
- Teeth whitening – professional teeth bleaching allows patients to brighten the smile quickly and easily
- Dental crowns – also known as “caps,” dental crowns can cover teeth that are susceptible to damage, or may be made to place over the abutment of a dental ipmplant to replace a single tooth
- Invisalign – clear aligner tray therapy replaces traditional braces for repositioning the teeth into better alignment
- Dental bonding – composite resin material can be used to disguise imperfections on the smile or use as a filling when a cavity has been diagnosed
- Dental bridges – replacing one or more teeth in a row is achieved with the placement of a dental bridge, which is a more permanent option than a removable partial denture
Schedule a visit with Dr. Chong Lee and his team today
McLean, VA patients who are interested in learning more about cosmetic dental services available at Galleria Dental Aesthetics are encouraged to book a consultation visit with our team by calling (703) 448-1020. The office is located at 1600 Tysons Boulevard, Suite #120 and accepts new and current patients.