Questions to ask your Cosmetic Dentist about Treatments
- Posted on: Sep 5 2013
With so many recent advancements, you may have questions about what can be achieved with the latest cosmetic dentistry techniques. Cosmetic dentistry procedures can be used to fix small problems like a chipped tooth, but they can also be used to perform a full mouth restoration, often called a smile makeover. Using state-of-the-art dental technology, remarkable results can be achieved in just a couple of visits to our cosmetic dentists in the greater Arlington area.
If you live in Arlington or the surrounding areas, and you would like to learn about cosmetic dentistry techniques, please contact Galleria Dental Aesthetics or call (703) 957-7069 today to consult with one of our cosmetic dentists.
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Questions
Before you decide to go forward with any cosmetic dental procedure, it is important to be informed about the technology and procedures you are considering. Here are some questions to ask your cosmetic dentist during your initial visit:
- How long has your cosmetic dentist been performing the specific procedure(s) you are considering? What kind of technology will he be using?
- How long has he been a licensed dentist?
- Does the dentist have before and after photos of other patients who have a smile situation similar to your own, or patients who are willing to speak with you?
- Are you a good candidate for the type of procedure you wish to have? Is there a different procedure that would be better suited to your specific needs?
- What kind of results can you expect after the procedure? How long-lasting will your results be?
- How long will the procedure take and how many office visits will be required?
- What are the potential risks and complications?
- Will anesthesia be used during the procedure?
- What should you expect while you recover? Are there special care requirements that you will need to follow after the procedure?
- What are the total costs that you can expect?
If you are interested in cosmetic dentistry to make a repair or get the smile you have always wanted, speak with one of our experienced cosmetic dentists in the greater Arlington area today.
Posted in: cosmetic dentistry