The team of Galleria Dental Aesthetics, including Drs. Chong Lee, Joseph Oh, and Kirsten Lee can help patients in and around the area of McLean, VA achieve and maintain a smile that will last a lifetime! With general dentistry solutions, men and women can keep their smile free from problems including periodontal disease and tooth decay. By working with our providers, patients can rest easy knowing that their oral health and wellness is in good hands!
What general dentistry solutions are available for patients?
A general dentist is a dental professional who focuses on oral health with a variety of procedures. These procedures may include:
- Dental fillings for areas of tooth decay
- Cleanings to remove plaque, tartar, and calcium buildup
- Examinations to monitor for periodontal disease and cavities
- X-rays to check the health of the smile below the gum line
- Dental education to teach patients how to properly brush and floss
- Periodontal treatments including scaling and root planing for gum disease
- The placement of dental crowns for added protection to a weak tooth
- Restorative procedures including dentures, dental bridges, and dental implants
What procedures might I need to keep my smile healthy?
For patients who take good care of their smile each and every day, and visit their dentist twice a year for cleanings and examinations, they may not need additional services. However, when problems arise, it is important for patients to visit their dentist as soon as possible to get a proper diagnosis and evaluation to seek the appropriate treatments. Whether you need restorative services or just a good treatment for periodontal disease, we encourage you to take pride in your oral health and consider preventative services year-round. We want our patients to have a smile they can be proud to share, and one that will last them for many years!
Work with our team of professionals to keep your smile healthy!
At Galleria Dental Aesthetics, our team of professionals can help you in achieving the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted, free from periodontal disease and dental decay. Our dentists, including Drs. Chong Lee, Joseph Oh, and Kirsten Lee can be reached by phone for an appointment at (703) 448-1020.